Proof of concept in preclinical pharmacology
Establishing proof of concept in preclinical pharmacology is a critical step in the drug discovery process. This is one of the decisive factors in setting the therapeutic indication(s) targeted in clinical models and in the decision to continue a new product through the regulatory preclinical and clinical steps.
Since 1995, Oncodesign Services has been a player known for its experience and excellence in preclinical pharmacology, particularly in vitro and in vivo testing, PK, PK/PD relationships and pharmaco-imaging applied to the identification and qualification of the therapeutic potential of many different approaches and techniques – chemical entities, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, gene and cell therapies, oncolytic viruses, vaccines and more.
The advantages of the INPACT offer
- The pharmaceutical culture, the quality and the expertise of a team of experienced and dedicated scientists to successfully complete your project.
- An agile, flexible “one-stop-shop” business model aimed at optimizing production times and delivering results.
- A definition of a preclinical pharmacological development plan in line with the target product profile.
- Personal project management tailored to your needs and challenges.
- Regular discussions and exchanges through project meetings and steering committees so you can make your decision with the given deadlines.