Explore: Therapeutic Targets
Identification and validation of therapeutic targets
The best starting point in the Drug Discovery process!
EXPLORE, is the application of our expertise to identify and validate therapeutic targets, primarily cancer treatments – an area of expertise and excellence at Oncodesign Services to discover and investigate preclinical proofs of concept involving a wide variety of different approaches and anti-cancer mechanisms of action.
EXPLORE, is the combination of an artificial intelligence (AI) based platform through Oncodesign Precision Medicine and a tailored experimental validation process organized by indication and target. It puts 25 years of experience in implementing experimental models to good use in order to validate the targets identified by AI.
The EXPLORE solution is designed to support you:
- when you are identifying potential therapeutic targets from your patient data or from other approaches in primary cell phenotyping or tumor organoid screening
- when you are experimentally validating selected targets, through complementary approaches and methodologies (RNAi, shRNA, CrispR/Cas9, deconvolution, and other techniques) and evaluating their druggability
Explore our capabilities
The advantages of the EXPLORE offer
- Generation of specific datasets tailored to your needs
- Support and advice in developing an experimental plan with criteria to qualify and validate your target(s), which are discussed and established together so you can make an informed decision on their selection.
- Potential advice and guidance on the next steps of your research for chemical or biological compounds that act on your selected target(s).